A presentation by Carol Stambaugh
About the Presenter
Carol has been creating WordPress websites for over 10 years. She is currently co-owner of RadiateWP. Her work also extends to the nonprofit sector with over 14 years of experience in executive roles. She is passionate about the WordPress open-source project and has volunteered with the WordPress community for over 12 years. She has served on the WordCamp Phoenix organizing team every year since 2012 and is the lead organizer of the Arizona WordPress meetup group planning events and helping teach WordPress to the public.
Carol has been recognized throughout her career as President of AzSAE, awarded Association Executive of the Year by AzSAE, and featured in the open.film documentary about the WordPress Open Source project.
About the Presentation
This dynamic session will unveil how Artificial Intelligence can be wielded as a powerful instrument to augment your content strategy without entirely replacing the human touch. This presentation will cover the different tools available and how they can help with new content ideas as well as repurposing older content. Sample prompts and the resulting content will be demonstrated and a bonus AI prompt document can be downloaded at the end of the presentation. Discover how AI can streamline content creation processes and amplify effectiveness — all while remembering that AI is here to assist, not do all the work.
Managers and staff who are directly or indirectly involved with website communications and website content who want to improve their website presence.
- Attendees will have a list of AI prompts that will help them improve content on their website whether it be a page, or a blog post.
- Attendees will learn to use AI prompts to plan strategic blog content.
- Attendees will learn a series of prompts that will show you how to take advantage of untapped SEO opportunities for your site.
- October 2023 – Leveraging AI to Improve Your Website Content
- January 2023 – Five Biggest Website Mistakes at the WP CreatorCon by Bluehost
- October 2022 – Website Audits: An Overview
- March 2022 — Website Accessibility: The Basics – Alliance for Arizona Nonprofits
- January 2021 – Top 3 Website Mistakes and How to Fix Them – Webinar for the Alliance of AZ Nonprofits
- Nov 2019 – Integrating WordPress into Your Daily Workflow – Custom presentation created for the International Tennis Association/Tempe, AZ
- October 2019 – WordPress Documentation Tips and Tricks – AZ WordPress Meetup Group/Tempe, AZ
- May 2019 – An Overview of the Features of the Divi Theme – AZ WordPress Meetup Group/Tempe, AZ
- November 2018 – Pluginpalooza: A Look at the Most Popular WordPress Plugins – AZ WordPress Meetup/Tempe, AZ
- March 2017 – Documentation Tips and Tricks – Galvanize Co-working Space/Phoenix, AZ
- April 2017 – Demonstration: Design, Develop and Launch a Website Using Divi – AZ WordPress Meetup/Scottsdale, AZ
- February 2017 – Website Needs Analysis: An Interactive Experimental Session – AZ WordPress Meetup/Chander, AZ
- February 2016 – Plugin-palooza: A Look at the Most Widely Used WordPress Plugins – AZ WordPress Meetup/Chandler, AZ
- December 2016 – WordPress Basic Training for Hopi Nation/AZ
- November 2015 – Using Divi Theme to Design Your WordPress Website, AZ WordPress Meetup/Chandler, AZ
- October 2014 – To Tech or Not to Tech: A Discussion – ProBono Week – CoHoots/Phoenix, AZ
- May 2013 – There’s an App for That – Nonprofit Business Summit by Phoenix Biz Journal/Phoenix, AZ
- Tips to Make Every Beginning WordPress User a Star – WordCamp/San Diego, CA
- November 2012 – Setting Up WordPress: A Demo From Genesis Theme Install to Completion – ASU Venture Catalyst presents Techiepalooza 2.0/Scottsdale, AZ
- August 2012 – Introduction to Google Analytics – AZ WordPress Meetup/Chandler, AZ
- August 2012 – Values Auction – An Interactive Session and Discussion on the Importance of Values in Entrepreneurship – Gangplank/Chandler, AZ
- June 2012 – Beginning WordPress Skills – ASU Venture Catalyst presents Techiepalooza/Scottsdale, AZ
- April 2011 – Technology Made Easy for Service Organizations – AZ Zonta Regional Conference Leaders/Chandler, AZ
- December 2010 – Technology Tools for Social Services – Navajo Nation/AZ
- November 2010 – Technology Tips and Tricks for Social Workers – National Association of Social Workers, AZ Chapter Annual Conference
- April 2010 – Technology Tips for Greater Efficiency – National Association of Social Works Annual Leadership Meeting in Washington DC
- January 2007 – December 2010 – Adjunct Professor ASU School of Social Work – SWU291 Human Service Delivery System
- August 2000 – Tips and Tricks for Small Staff Association Professionals – American Society of Association Executives Annual Meeting/ Orlando, FL