Links open in new tabs
Leveraging AI for Content Creation
Presented by: Carol Stambaugh
Start with the Basics
How does it work?
AI systems are trained on vast datasets of text to recognize patterns and relationships between words. This allows them to generate or understand language in a way that seems intelligent, though the systems do not actually think creatively or have real-world understanding like humans.
It’s a learning model so be careful what you feed it.
AI is a Tool
It needs your human touch!
The best approach is a hybrid Human + AI approach.
ChatGPT vs Claude vs Bard
This blog post has a great comparison of the 3 models. It is a good article and I recommend it if you are interested. But it was text-based and I wanted a table. So I used a prompt and asked Claude to turn the information into a table.
Prompt: I am going to paste an article below that compares and contrasts Bard, ChatGPT, and Claude. It analyzes them on 10 basic aspects such as cost, token limit, and web browsing capability. Create an easy-to-read table that shows a summary of these features.
|Cost||Free||Free & $20/month||Free|
|Token Limit||N/A||4096 (GPT-3.5) & 8192 (GPT-4)|
*GPT-4 just came out with a 32K token version
|Web Browsing||Yes||No (GPT-3.5) & Need Plugin (GPT-4)||No|
|Image Recognition||Limited & Inaccurate||Requires Plugin (GPT-4) & None (GPT-3.5)||N/A|
|Coding Support (HTML/CSS)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Availability||230 countries||163 countries||US & UK only|
Let’s ask Magai a question:
Prompt: I am planning a series of 45-minute long lunch and learn’s for a coworking space. The audience includes <types of professionals>. What are some suggestions for good topics for these presentations?
Here are some appropriate topic ideas for 45-minute lunch and learn presentations at a coworking space:
- Time management tips and techniques for productivity
- Building your professional brand and online presence
- Networking basics – how to connect and build relationships
- Presentation skills – how to create and deliver engaging presentations
- Getting started with LinkedIn – optimizing your profile and making connections
- Personal finance and investing for beginners
- Leadership and management skills for early career professionals
- Wellness in the workplace – reducing stress and avoiding burnout
- Effective communication strategies for the workplace
- Project management essentials for small teams and solo entrepreneurs
- Using data and analytics to drive business decisions
- Mastering difficult conversations at work
- Optimizing your resume and interview skills
- Freelancing 101 – getting started as a solo contractor
- Cybersecurity basics – protecting your business and customers
The key is choosing topics that provide practical, actionable advice relevant to the diverse professionals likely found in a coworking environment. Let me know if you need any other suggestions!
Strengthen Your Brand
Define Your Content Style
Find some content (two or three paragraphs) that is uniquely you and use AI to help define your style.
AI Prompt: Analyze the style, tone and common phrases in this text. Please summarize the style. Provide suggestions on how I can keep this tone in future prompts <insert the text>
AI Content Voice Analysis
The tone of the text is friendly, conversational, and aimed to build trust. Some key elements I noticed:
- Uses inclusive language like “we” and “our team” to create a sense of partnership.
- Emphasizes understanding the audience’s pain points around website management.
- Highlights the expertise and proven processes to showcase capabilities.
- Focuses on freeing up time and energy for the client
To maintain this style in future content, I’d suggest continuing to use:
- Conversational language, contractions like “don’t” and “can’t”.
- Relatable analogies that simplify complex topics.
- Explanations of technical processes in plain, easy-to-grasp language.
- “You” statements to speak directly to the audience.
- An enthusiastic, energetic tone with engaging word choices.
- Benefit-focused messaging, explaining how the services save time and energy.
RadiateWP’s Content Style
- Use a friendly, conversational tone that is aimed at building trust.
- Use conversational language that includes contractions such as don’t and can’t.
- Use inclusive language such as we and our to show partnership.
- When possible use analogies and metaphors to simplify complex topics.
- Use simple and easy-to-understand descriptions for those who may not understand website development and management.
- Look for word choice that exudes enthusiasm and positive energy.
Define Your Brand Voice
AI Prompt: Using the information above, and using some of the classic examples of large company’s brand voice (such as Apple and Coca Cola), write a brand voice description for my company.
RadiateWP Brand Voice Example:
Our Brand voice is friendly and conversational. We often translate complex “web speak” into easy-to-understand concepts using metaphor. We are customer-focused, confident, and professional, but we are also approachable and friendly.
Training the AI
Frontload Your Prompts
Create a document that you can easily access with your core purpose, mission, vision, and target audience. Add the brand voice and content style that you just created to this document.
To improve your results, “frontload” your AI bot with information that will help it answer for your specific needs.
*With Magai, you can use the custom brand and custom persona feature for this.
New Website Content
Content is Hard
Content Generation Ideas
AI can help…
Prompt Examples – Step by Step Instructions
* Before the prompt, frontload your information.
** Make sure to choose an AI model that has access to web browsing. (Bard or GPT-4)
- Prompt: “We are looking for new ideas for blog posts. Our blog can be found at xxxxxxxx. Based on our current blog posts and the information above (frontloaded prompt), can you recommend blog topics, including a title, of posts that we have not already included on our blog?”
- Now, you are going to pick one of the blog post titles that it gave you and then type the prompt, “Create a bulleted outline of 5 to 7 things to include in a blog post with the title, “XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Also, write an introductory paragraph for this blog post.”
- To analyze and inventory your current blog, use this prompt…“Analyze our blog posts at https://xxxxxxxxxx.com and create a list of topic clusters identifying the topic and the blog posts in the topic. Put this data into a table where the blog posts are formatted with bullet points and on a separate line.”
- If there are topic categories that have fewer posts, type the prompt, “Make a list of 5 to 10 blog posts (with titles) that are not already covered on the website with topics that would fall into the category, xxxxxxxxxxx. “
AI as a Writer
DO NOT rely on AI to write your content for you. Use it as a tool and then always revise it so that it is consistent with your words and your voice. If you read it and it is not something that you would write or say, reword it to make it yours.
Improve Old Content
- Update – At the end of this prompt, I’m going to paste in all the text from a blog post I wrote. Is there any new relevant information to this topic that should be added? Here is the text from the blog post:
- FAQ’s – Create a list of all the questions that this blog post answers. Please format your response in a “Question and Answer” format that I can use for an FAQ section in my blog post. You will be creating the questions, but using the text from my blog post as the answers. I would like a minimum of 5 questions and no more than 10.
- Table – Is there any information from my blog post that you could put into a table?
- Checklist – Is there any information from my blog post that you could turn into a checklist to help people?
- TLDR – Can you provide me with a “Too long; didn’t read” section for the top of this blog post that will quickly summarize the content of this blog post? It should be no more than 3-4 sentences.
- Block Quotes – Can you provide me with 2 or 3 lines from my original blog post that would make for good blockquotes? Something profound that should be emphasized?
RadiateWP Example of a repurposed post.
Fun with AI
Let’s have some fun!
Let’s create a Limerick about Co+Hoots.
Co+Hoots is a purpose-driven co-working space with locations in Phoenix and Mesa AZ. Using the information below, create a Limerik about Co+Hoots. <I pasted the content from the About Page from the Co+Hoots website.>
In Phoenix town where sunsets gleam,
A place was born from a bold dream.
Founded by two, Jenny and Odeen,
CO+HOOTS, a co-work space, pristine.
Welcoming all with open grace,
This minority-owned, empowering space.
More than a hub for work and grind,
It fosters innovation, the creative kind.
Breaking barriers like a sunrise ray,
Spurring entrepreneurs on their way!
With equity, we grow and thrive,
Helping diverse startups to survive.
Beyond four walls, we’re more than a name,
We lift as we climb, success our game.
CO+HOOTS is more than it may seem,
It’s a beacon for all, the entrepreneurs’ dream!
I asked Magai, “What did I miss in this presentation?”
I just did a presentation called, “Leveraging AI for Content Creation”. I included sections on AI myths, tools to use, what it cannot do, helping define your brand, training the AI, new content ideas, improving old content, and social content ideas. Is there anything else I should include?
Here are some additional topics that could be useful to cover in a presentation about leveraging AI for content creation:
- Benefits of AI content creation – touch on how it can save time and scale content production.
- Differences between AI and human writing – explain that AI cannot fully replace human creativity and strategic thinking.
- Best practices for using AI – discuss prompts, iterative training, post-editing, etc.
- Creating diverse & inclusive content – talk about the importance of ensuring AI doesn’t perpetuate harmful biases.
- Legal and ethical considerations – overview things like copyright, data privacy, and attribution.
- Future outlook for AI content – share predictions for how the tech may evolve and improve.
- Limits of current AI – manage expectations by mentioning limitations around complex narrative, emotion, humor etc.
- Hybrid human + AI approach – the importance of combining AI with human skills for optimal content.
Let me know if you need me to expand on any of these suggestions! I aimed to provide relevant AI content creation topics without any inappropriate or unethical references.
Free AI Prompt Worksheet
Would you like a free worksheet with all of these prompts (and more)?
Where to find me…
Leveraging AI for Content Creation
Find me at
Social Content Ideas
Defining Pillars of Content is helpful in creating a content calendar for social media postings.
Frontload your information.
AI Prompt: Based on the information above, create 3 to 4 content pillars for <business type> servicing <target audience> who need <what challenge are you trying to serve>
We want to create some pillars of content to use for social posts and would like some suggestions for pillars (or types) of content that can be scheduled into our ongoing social media posts. Using the above information, can you suggest appropriate pillars? I would like one of them to be “Motivation and Mindset” where the post is positive and motivational. What other pillars should we use?
Evergreen vs Time Relative
Evergreen Content Ideas
Evergreen AI Prompt: Using the information above give me evergreen content ideas for <organization>that is in the content pillar of <content pillar> for <target audience>.
Give me some evergreen content for my agency that is in the content pillar of Motivation and Mindset for small and medium-sized organizations who are managing their own website.
The most successful websites don’t happen overnight. Build yours step-by-step, piece-by-piece.
Time Relative Content Ideas
Holiday AI Prompt: Using the information above give me some <event or holiday> content ideas for <organization>that is in the content pillar of <content pillar> for <target audience>.
Give me some fall-halloween-thanksgiving content ideas for my agency that is in the content pillar of Website Design and Marketing tips for website owners who manage their own websites.
“Create special landing pages or popups for Halloween or Thanksgiving promotions and sales”
Time Relative Content Ideas
Funny Holiday: List out random and sometimes funny holidays such as “talk like a pirate day” and “National Donut Day” for the month of < month > that can be used for social media content.
List out random and sometimes funny holidays in October such as “Talk Like a Pirate Day” and “National Donut Day” that can be used for social media content.
Oh, October – a month of crisp leaves, cozy sweaters, and a handful of fun-filled, offbeat holidays. Let’s peel back the layers of this unique time of the year and see what we’ve got stirring in our pot of fun holidays:
- International Coffee Day (October 1) – A whole day to celebrate our favorite morning (and afternoon, and sometimes evening) pick-me-up.
- World Smile Day (First Friday of October) – Like sunshine in your pocket, let’s light up our digital space with smiles and positivity.
- Mad Hatter Day (October 6) – Inspired by the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland. It’s time to show off our craziest hats or even our fun side.
- National Cake Decorating Day (October 10) – Baker or not, who doesn’t enjoy a beautiful cake? Let’s decorate one just for the ‘gram!
- International Day of the Girl (October 11) – A salute to all the sparkling ladies out there. It’s a day to celebrate girls, their power, and potential.
- National Dessert Day (October 14) – A sweet day indeed! Showcase your favorite treat and make your followers’ mouths water.
- World Pasta Day (October 25) – Let’s twirl the fork and slip into a spaghetti wonderland. Who can resist a pasta party?
- Cat Day (October 29) – Because, let’s be honest, we can never see enough cute kitty photos on our feed.
- Carve a Pumpkin Day (October 31) – Finishing off the month with some good old Halloween tradition, let’s get our hands dirty and creative!
Kindred spirits and friendly faces, we can’t wait to see what fun you bring to October. As always, let’s transform these wonderful, weird, and wholesome moments into neat social media surprises. Happy October, everybody! Remember, a day without a holiday is like a cupcake without frosting, still sweet but missing a little extra fun!
Notes/Resources for Slide 1
A Big Quote
I deserve all of the good things that happen to me.
A Big Quote with image
I deserve all of the good things that happen to me.