Because your website is a permanent work in progress.
Every plan includes up to an hour or more each month for support beyond the core services.
When you need a new page or a new plugin, when you break something or need a quick content update and can’t do it yourself… Whatever the issue, our talented team of WordPress support specialists and developers is ready to help you with all of your WordPress challenges. .
Common Support Requests
- Install and configure a new social share plugin
- Fix your broken Twitter widget
- Create a simple slide graphic for your home page slider
- Replace Contact Form 7 with Gravity Forms
- Troubleshoot & reduce excessive comment spam
- Design and install a new favicon
- Set up Google Authorship for your site
- Forward another domain to your site
- Add MX records to your domain’s DNS
Using Support Hours: Form, Email or Phone
RadiateWP is a personal service, and we make it easy for you to get the help you need, when you need it, the way you want it. Ask for help via the request form on our site, or you can also email or call your WordPress Specialist directly.
“Can I actually talk to someone when I need help?”
— Yes, you can call us!
Most requests are resolved within 3 business days, and primarily during operating hours, 8am-5pm Pacific. Emergency support is available from 6am-10pm PST on non-holiday weekdays, and 9am-6pm on weekends and holidays, except Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day. Please review our Regular and Emergency Support Hours [link] for more.
And if I Need More?
When you need more than your allotted monthly support time, no problem. Additional support hours beyond your monthly allotment are available at our hourly rate.
- Support hourly rate: $125/hour
Emergency support is defined as urgent requests that fall outside of the maintenance plan with less than 48 hours notice. If your site is hosted by us and it goes down, the rate does not apply — that’s covered by the managed hosting portion of the service plan, so we’ll take care of that.
If you ask us at the last minute to configure 5 new pages with forms and banners and you need it done by tomorrow, the Emergency rate applies.
- Emergency support fee: $185/hour, minimum billing 1 hour